Restoring Sleep Cycle Hypnose: Music for Deep Better Sleep, Insomnia Cure, No More Sleep Problem, Calming Relaxing
This is one of my albums which can help you with getting your sleeping schedule back on track. Instrumental music is really helpful for falling asleep naturally but there are also a few things you can do to help your body.
1. Stick to a Routine – Go to bed at the same time each night or at least at similar times so your body gets used to falling asleep, turn it into a routine.
2. Keep Nights Dark – At night, dim the lights to cue your body that it’s time for sleep. Also switch off your screens. E-readers, cellphones, and other devices give off blue light, which makes your brain too alert for sleep.
3. Work Out – Exercise builds muscle and trims fat, and it could improve sleep, too. People who exercise at least 150 minutes a week sleep better at night and feel more alert during the day.
4. Limit Caffeine – The cup of coffee that wakes you up in the morning has the same effect at night. Cut out the colas and coffee entirely, or avoid anything with caffeine for at least 6 hours before bedtime.
5. Try a Leg Pillow for Back Pain – Your lower back may not hurt enough to wake you up, but mild pain can disturb the deep, restful stages of sleep. Put a pillow between your legs to align your hips better and stress your lower back less.
Find the album on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play. Just click on the icons below and have a look at the album! Leave you thoughts in the comments below.